• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts & Suggestions on Logo...

x2chris7x

Here is a couple versions of a logo I've been working on... The business "Trichology" is a profession that uses different treatments to help with scalp disorders and hair loss... Was given nothing to go off of except the name " The Trichology Center of Louisiana," and the customer also want it to look "Medical" Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

* Colors can also change... My first thought with it being "Medical" was to use blues, or in this case teal...

x2chris7x

Sorry... Here are the graphics

Attachments

• trichology logo.jpg
    trichology logo.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 84

ucmj22

eh

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-28 at 4.25.48 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-02-28 at 4.25.48 PM.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Screen shot 2012-02-28 at 4.26.11 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-02-28 at 4.26.11 PM.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 115

x2chris7x

Thanks. For the input guys... umc, I like what you have going on... I was actually playing around with a similar layout

x2chris7x

jhill, I was leaning towards the center one as well... and this would be an idea for a business card layout using that logo. I will e palying with some different fonts as well, and will post the updates prob tom.

Attachments

• biz card idea.jpg
    biz card idea.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 103

x2chris7x

ucm, I would just keep it simple and bold as well, but unfortunately this logo isn't for us... It's actually for one of our customers that is one of the hardest to deal with :( She wants to be "different" and "unique" and "wants it to pop" lol

Colin

- Font for T.C. is ok.

- None of the icons are doing it for me.

- I wouldn't use a script, it's to casual or "signy" for them; maybe use a lighter face of the one you've used for the title.