• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ticket / Badge Layout

Former member

Havent posted in a while, thought I share a layout were working on. These will be used as tickets/ vendor badges ( hang around the neck laminate, like at a trade show) Not quite done yet. What do you think?

Attachments

• Craft-Ticket.jpg
    Craft-Ticket.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 178

rjpjr

You might check your shadows and highlights...the shadows on the stars and banner text do not match the lighthouse.

Otherwise, It Looks Great! :thumb:

petepaz

nice
can i cut and paste and make one so i can get in for free
i want to confirm that it is beer my mom would be proud of
:beer:beer:beer

Letterbox Mike

Really awesome, but there's one thing that bugs me. The drop shadow on the "Brewer" doesn't look right because it's multidirectional. The "W" has significantly less black shadow behind it than the other letters and it ends up looking lighter than the other, or unbalanced or something. Just doesn't look right to me.

Aside from that it's a beautiful piece. I checked out your website, all your stuff is killer.

jiarby

Yeah. I thought the lighthouse should be a big cold frosty beer!

Maybe it is a local landmark where the event is happening??

Former member

Thanks Guys...
In response.. to jiarby yes The light house is a local landmark in Jupiter,Florida.
Unfortunately, we just got word that the client rejected this design, and just wants to stick with the layout they used the last three years ( that we did) ... oh well, cant win 'em all.

GypsyGraphics

Thanks Guys...
In response.. to jiarby yes The light house is a local landmark in Jupiter,Florida.
Unfortunately, we just got word that the client rejected this design, and just wants to stick with the layout they used the last three years ( that we did) ... oh well, cant win 'em all.

I hope you at least got a deposit on your fine work!

cptcorn

adad
Thanks Guys...

Beautiful! What's the old one look like?

In laws lives in Tequesta. How's the weather been?

visualeyez

At first glance the work Craft in the banner looks influenced by World Of Warcraft logos. That's about all I got, pretty good really.

Former member

Snyder- Yup those are our designs too.. (but not the website itself)
And CPTCORN- the weathers' been pretty darn good, Highs in the 70's, no complaints.