• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time for a new printer.

James Chrimes

Went and took the plunge and made the down payment today on a roland vp-540 and laminator. After being only to print 11.70 on the gerber edge1 (original) it should be quite a differance.

Haakon

Should be noticeable :D

Also, if your Edge 1 is anything like the one where I used to work, no more ear-piercing noises from the workings of an Edge :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Big Congratulations.

Back when we went from a 24" thermal to a 54", it was probably one of the biggest smiles I had on my face seeing that baby print a full 4' x 8' in minutes compared to 2 swipes at umpteen times the speed. Then yours would be 4 swipes !! Yikes. You're just gonna love it and just laugh inside everytime you do a large print.

James Chrimes

lol Pat. I already knew that the 30" version would not work for me. Hopefully the 54" will do most everything needed. And pay for itself within two years.

Jillbeans

Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Myself, I am content to go no bigger than 24" I just physically can't handle the bigger stuff...darn short arms.
Love....Jill