• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time to get legal in X5 ... or just upgrade at a massive discount.

Jackpine

That's what I paid for my upgrade and is worth the $$$$......from X3 to X5. I still use X3 on two computers.
As TyrantDesigner said.... Anyways, get your upgrades or legal software (you know who you are).

fresh

And search for a coupon code for an even bigger discount! (that is what we did a few months ago!)

CORELUGSAVE20 - might work.

cajun312

I had a hard drive fail a couple of weeks ago. I put my x5 installation disk in such a safe place I can't find it....I called Corel and asked if I could download another copy of X5 and the gal told me that Corel had no more download links for X5 and didn't have anymore disks either.

If I can't find my disk I'll have to upgrade to X6 which the gal wouldn't promise would work well with windows XP

MikePro

I had a hard drive fail a couple of weeks ago. I put my x5 installation disk in such a safe place I can't find it....I called Corel and asked if I could download another copy of X5 and the gal told me that Corel had no more download links for X5 and didn't have anymore disks either.

If I can't find my disk I'll have to upgrade to X6 which the gal wouldn't promise would work well with windows XP

I offer download support, in the form of torrent links :)
still got your serial key? its not piracy if you've paid for your software already.

let me know if you need help and I can pm you instructions.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
RETAILCOREL10 worked for an additional 10% off.
Also through Fat Wallet you may get up to an additional 12% cash back.
It doesn't say how much it is exactly, so we will see. Just an added bonus anyway.

Why not download the trial version of x5 from the website and enter your reg#?

Link for x5 Download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

Just got the email from FW. Another $16.76 off in the form of cashback.

Last edited:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
still got your serial key? its not piracy if you've paid for your software already.

Well the actual downloaded software from corel is the 'trial' software that you can input a serial into and it unlocks so as long as he can input a legit serial its never a problem.

That being said ... here is the link to the direct download straight from corel ...
http://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/dow...3in1/CorelDRAWGraphicsSuiteX5Installer_EN.exe
Well ... guess it isn't needed since Chester also just posted it ... oh well.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
So is this the upgrade, or the full deal?

Oh, and full deal ... they apperently sent out through the software a "get legal or your software will go to read only" message with this link to the cheap software purchase price. I don't really know the process they identified that is prone to piracy, but they just sent it to everyone who used that process.

cajun312

Guess where I put the serial number so it wouldn't get lost....in the case with the disk. I have X5 on my laptop also so I'm not dead in the water.

WildWestDesigns

Guess where I put the serial number so it wouldn't get lost....in the case with the disk. I have X5 on my laptop also so I'm not dead in the water.

If you got your laptop working, open up Corel and go to to the About in the Help menu and that should also show your s/n as well.

WildWestDesigns

The serial number for X5 is in the front of the book. Right where the disk is,

I wish it was that simple for my copy of it. The only way that I knew the serial number to my copy of X5 was the method that I mentioned earlier as my version installed with Wilcom and the s/n was in the security device.

Not the same with the latest version though since Corel now makes you activate the software.