• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tire sticker?

gabagoo

I have a request to do these.... I have no idea but figure it must be some very special material that I am unaware about.
Anybody ever hear of this?

Marlene

I wants the precious. does anyone know if Graphic Marking Systems is the only place this stuff can be found?

Marlene

found the material and since I have an Edge got the info on what was needed to make these. it is suggested that you have a rewinder on the Edge. a pretty expense thing and not too sure why I would need that as the Edge does its own rewind. also need a laminator. since Edge prints don't need to be laminated, I would need one of those too, boo. that's a lot of new equipment just for these little things.

has anyone with an Edge been making these? if so do you use a rewinder? do you really need one? also is anyone making these for the trade as I think at this point I could sell some but not enough to go out and invest in a pile of equipment. I'd be happy to sub out for now.

Marlene

I always wanted to try this convex material for curiosity. But never found a dealer that carry it or a customer that would be interested in it. lol.

my regular suppiler carries it so I lucked out. as far as finding someone that would be interested in it I think that part might be easy once it is out and seen in your area. my biggest problem is all the extra equipment they say you have to have to make. what I don't understand is why they just don't make this stuff with the adhesive on the back ready to go. that two part thing is a pain in the butt.