• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toast? It's 9:15

threads1

:goodpost: I wish it was on every network. I think frying his ass would have been better. Lethal injection was too kind for that scumbag. The kid oughta get it too!

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
:goodpost: I wish it was on every network. I think frying his ass would have been better. Lethal injection was too kind for that scumbag. The kid oughta get it too!

I lived in Kuwait for 3 years when I was a kid in the 80s and they hung murderers at a public gallows. They only had to do it once or twice a year. Great deterrent. Crime was very low.

omgsideburns

All I remember during that time was "we're looking for a white male in a white van".. I had this conversation the other day actually.

I was up there because my girlfriend went to school at AU. I happened to be visiting her when that mess was going on. I was waiting on my bus to take me to the airport and it was running over 15 minutes late so I walked back to her apartment and turned on the news while I waited for someone to give me a ride.. That's the day the bus driver was shot.

animenick65

My wife lived in DC at the time of these shootings, actually going to school in Silver Spring. Says it was pretty scary. Sniping people from a car can instill some serious fear into the general population. A truly sick and twisted individual.