Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toast? It's 9:15

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Mike Paul, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Sniper John Allen Muhammad.

:birthday:

:toasting:

Tags:
  2. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    only 7 years since being convicted. hell, they are getting faster. its about time.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    That guy had that one coming. Glad they found him. Can't imagine living in DC during that time.

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    i hope he puked..

5. John L

John L Very Active Member

Apr 28, 2007
    All our vans are unmarked and white. The police stopped us 3-4 times a day that week to check us out.

6. steve b

steve b Active Member

Feb 22, 2007
    I wish it was on pay per view!!!

steveb

7. threads1

threads1 Member

Jan 31, 2009
    Ocean City, Maryland
    :goodpost: I wish it was on every network. I think frying his *** would have been better. Lethal injection was too kind for that scumbag. The kid oughta get it too!

8. BobM

BobM Very Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Cape Cod
    Justice is served.

9. Vital Designs

Vital Designs Vital Designs

May 29, 2005
    Dalls, Texas
    I lived in Kuwait for 3 years when I was a kid in the 80s and they hung murderers at a public gallows. They only had to do it once or twice a year. Great deterrent. Crime was very low.

10. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    All I remember during that time was "we're looking for a white male in a white van".. I had this conversation the other day actually.

I was up there because my girlfriend went to school at AU. I happened to be visiting her when that mess was going on. I was waiting on my bus to take me to the airport and it was running over 15 minutes late so I walked back to her apartment and turned on the news while I waited for someone to give me a ride.. That's the day the bus driver was shot.

11. animenick65

animenick65 Very Active Member

May 18, 2005
    Boston, MA
    My wife lived in DC at the time of these shootings, actually going to school in Silver Spring. Says it was pretty scary. Sniping people from a car can instill some serious fear into the general population. A truly sick and twisted individual.