• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Too high for me!

iSign

I could SOO do that!!

(I used to climb 100 foot trees with beer & spliffs... and could climb down head first!!)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, so that's how you climb up......

Okay, now you're about 8lbs lighter, so how do you get back down ??

CES020

I like the comment on it (2 words....).

Made me uneasy just watching it. I thought that's what helicopters were for.

skyhigh

I could SOO do that!!

(I used to climb 100 foot trees with beer & spliffs... and could climb down head first!!)

100 ft or 1700 ft.....you fall, I guess it just dosen't matter. :ROFLMAO:

I'm with ya Doug. I'd go up, but I'd have to pee off the top.

skyhigh

I'd also be interested to know how they'd build something of this size if anyone knows.

Man, you need to tune into the Discovery Channel more often.

Either a helicopter..... or like building a skyscraper, where they have those cranes that get mounted near the top of the structure itself. When the structure goes higher, they mount the crane higher......but, I'm only guessing here. The wife says the only TV I watch is Discovery, History or CNN, so I'm a wealth of useless knowledge.

hightop

There is NO WAY, not ENOUGH MONEY, it AIN'T HAPP'NEN!!! Vertigo just thinking about it! Going to sit on the floor now!!!

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I get dizzy and sick just trying to watch it. every time he pulls back and almost jumps up to the next rung I get light headed.

I wonder if they ever base jump from the top instead of climbing down. Anyone know how the weight of a modern parachute.

njshorts

Got through the first 30 seconds of the out-of-the-structure part... nearly threw up. clammy skin.

yes friends, i am that wuss.

firesignz

Celebrating 10 Years in business
Absolute insanity. I think I will remain satisfied with the view from my bucket (112')

skyhigh

Can you just imagine what kind of physical shape that he has to be in ... just to climb that high?

I believe the video said the first 1600 feet is an elevator ride.....hah, now I know I could do that job.:ROFLMAO:
One thing for sure, I would learn to base jump.
Anyone know how the weight of a modern parachute.
yup, I'd only carry those tools UP.

Going to sit on the floor now!!!
LOL @ hightop. Ya sissy.