• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Top Secret" new Seal laminator video

mrugen

More Info

In fact we will ship these machines with a DVD showing how to set up and how to do applications! Cheesy video YES! But the fact is that this is a solid machine for the price point and will include some awesome training to get the user started. Backed by 100 percent satisfaction and the SEAL brand! Cant get much better!

mrugen

Beer???? Nah....more like Vodka...and it was fun making the video. Give it a try yourself sometime...

krochroch

Looking of feedback on the laminator (or recommendations for similar product) to use with 42" IPF800s? Budget around $5k? Thanks

mrugen

Seal 54 EL

The MSRP for the 54 EL is $5695 USD. I am sure you can talk your reseller into a budegt price if you try....good luck.

JERHEMI

Doesn't look much different than my Seal 54 Base and has a lot, if not all of of the same features as well. Am I missing something with this new machine from Seal?

mrugen

Same width, but EL has constant pressure not variable. Pressure is produced by the roller contact with the media and rollers are spring loaded so pressue is even across the nip and constant, cannot over pressure. With 54 BASE you can add more pressue by turning the pressue wheel, with 54 EL once the roller engage, pressure comes from the spring system, so even if you try closing nip more, same pressure.

Also, no heat assist, cold laminating only. Meant for SIGN shop applications such as applying application tape, simple mounting to foam ect. or placing Lam on vinyl.