• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Top Secret" new Seal laminator video

DRamm76

It's going to be one of the easiest laminators to use. Not to mention the price point is perfect..although I'm sure some people will still never be happy.

I have a LOT of information on it. PM me if anyone is interested

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Kind of a cheesy video coming from Neschen, looks like a great machine though to compete with all the China stuff coming over. Anyone know the price point?

SignManiac

What an idiotic commercial. I'd never buy that machine for that reason only. Very amateurish. I found it very irritating.

petepaz

i guess they spent all their money to perfect the new laminator
and only had about $50 left to shoot a commercial and they spent $40 of it on beer

dlndesign

I wish they hadn't made that video, that was crap. But the laminator looks great. Wish they made a video just showing the thing in action.

fmg

6K!!!I paid 6 3/4k for my base 54" new and from an appointed seal dealer.
Yes have to agree the vid is way too cheesy and not necessary but it wouldn't deter me from buying this unit!

Firefox

:scream:Why all the complaints... after all it was supposed to be TOP SECRET!

Too bad they couldn't have kept it SECRET.

Looks like a nice lamin8r though.

mrugen

Cheesy Video

At least I got you to watch! HA! We will have a good product demo soon. This was just to get some action. Thanks for the comments. Cheesy YES! Effective YES!:omg2: