• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Torn Up Worn Out, Bomb Squad Business Card Design

HeavyHitter

A friend of mine asked me to make some cards for personal use at a 6 week national training he and his crew with the Police Department are attending. I laughed and said... So you guys have trading cards. LOL Anyway here is the card I designed for him.

The EOD Crab he supplied sucked. I created the one on the card because I thought it fit his personality a lot better. Keep in mind this is not a normal "business card" I really don't think the Bomb Squad is going to roll up and hand you a business card looking for future business. LOL Cause that would suck.

The grunge worn out look was created in Photoshop using Alpha Channels and photocopier paper. I talk a little more about in on my website HERE.

Some of the text is pixelated on purpose as Joey didn't want his cell phone and email posted.

Anyway... Thought some one you might like the card. I had fun doing the card because I didn't have to worry about some of the standard marketing associated with a business card.

Attachments

• 509_Sample_Cards.jpg
    509_Sample_Cards.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 123
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 103

HeavyHitter

Attached you will find a couple close ups of the card

Attachments

• evans_close-front.jpg
    evans_close-front.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 91
  • evans_close-rear.jpg
    evans_close-rear.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 96

HeavyHitter

Hey guys thanks for the props. I am a little slammed behind the computer right now. I will see what I can do to get a "how to" posted soon.

Dan

HeavyHitter

Thank you everyone for taking the time to check out this post and leave a comment. i had fun making this card.

If you don't mind please leave a comment on my website. It helps me out with SEO (search engine optimization) and it can help promote your website out as well if you enter your url in the listed space. By doing do it creates a back link to your website. Back links to your website can help improve your page rank. As your page rank improves it makes it easier for people to find you when doing Google searches.

Here is a link to the page on my website. Just enter a comment at the bottom of the page. Don't worry I am not going to send you an email. You do not have to create an account in order to comment.
http://www.509media.com/business-cards/dothan-police-department-bomb-squad

Give me a shout if I can ever help with anything.

Dan