• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Torn Up Worn Out, Bomb Squad Business Card Design

signgal

Awesome job! I agree about the tutorial!!! That kind of work is what we all live for. You get to go crazy with it.

HeavyHitter

Attached is a pic of the finished product.

Dan

Attachments

• finished_bomb_squad1.jpg
    finished_bomb_squad1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 69

HeavyHitter

I tend to be too literal. I'd suspect that they never disarmed WWII era bomb.

LOL probably not. From what they were telling me most of the calls they go to have to deal with are meth labs. Seems meth heads like to build things. Might look funny to put a meth lab on the card. HAHA never know... it could make for a good laugh.

Marlene

that looks so good! nice work on the worn out look as it does look like it has been in some one's wallet for 50 years! great job:U Rock:

HeavyHitter

Thank you for the comps on the card. I guess I need to get on the "How To" article soon. I have been so freaking busy lately. Good thing I guess. LOL

Dan

HeavyHitter

awesome..

and what's more awesome is dothan has a bomb squad.

HAHA... from what I hear they spend more time going to meth labs. Joey told me the meth heads like to build "things" that go boom. Too bad tax payer dollars have to be spent chasing those dumb fawkers.

Dan