• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toshiba p35 gettin new screen ebay

btropical.com

:thumb: The guy that runs our chuck wagon/roach coach that I advertise on and basically give a rough time to ,,,,,took apart my laptop and we ordered a $100 dollar screen replacement its 17 inches we thought it was hardwired but it is just aplug in so cant wait . Was using a plug in monitor for years // black line in toshiba 4 inches wide so hopefully this will fix it .

Techman

make sure its the same make model and within a few numbers on the serial number. Ive replaced dozens of lappy screens but they must be close in make mode l and serial number..

Often you can repair the screen. Often the backlit tube is out and can be replaced.

btropical.com

New screen went in and is fully functional , nice to not have to look at another monitor i had plugged in . Toshiba wanted me to send in my laptop and charge $400 bux so nice to get off easy $100 quik shipping .

OADesign

Lucky you!
I paid 700 to have my screen replaced (with some other things) on my old Toshiba Satellite Pro a couple years back. In hindsight the repair was more than the unit was worth.

I wish SignBurst would get into building High End Laptops *plug/hint for Casey*