• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Touchless door opener

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Fun story, I've only been to the ATM once since this started, and had no gloves, just a fresh bottle of alcohol. I just sanitized the whole screen and keypad before I started. Could only imagine, do they check this security tape all the time, or only if there's an issue?
That may be one of the more normal things that they would see.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Agreed. Gas pumps are the worst. Are you a rewards member? Is this a debit card? Would you like a carwash? Do you want a receipt? No no no no no... now enter your zip code.

And after all that you stand there wondering why its not pumping and you forgot to push "87". Just give me the fucking gas already. You forgot to mention the 5 second lag time in between every question. Now some of them hold on to your card while they read the chip.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
And after all that you stand there wondering why its not pumping and you forgot to push "87". Just give me the ****ing gas already. You forgot to mention the 5 second lag time in between every question. Now some of them hold on to your card while they read the chip.
Haha yes. Flying J is the worst for being slow. Enter your zip code and there's such a delay that you hit the same number twice. Then have to hit cancel which is like the Door Close button on an elevator.

FASTSIGNS

Back on topic.... we decided to route the pieces ourselves. Customer wanted something a bit different and larger with their logo on it. Made a prototype and turned into at $9000 sale for 1500 qty. Win win! Give the customer what they want even if it doesn't jiive with your own sensibilities.

visual800

Back on topic.... we decided to route the pieces ourselves. Customer wanted something a bit different and larger with their logo on it. Made a prototype and turned into at $9000 sale for 1500 qty. Win win! Give the customer what they want even if it doesn't jiive with your own sensibilities.

Show the finished product. How long did it take to route it, Where did you get material?

FASTSIGNS

Looks suspiciously like the attached. A bit different, but the same concept. Customer just ordered 10,000 additional. Of course, cant' find clear so we are subbing in white, blue and black. The logo is just etched / scratched on the surface. oh, and we need to supply lanyards from which these things are attached. :)

Attachments

• trotec.jpg
    trotec.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 101