• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

tow signage

sdwnymph

Hi all, been doing alot of research and having trouble finding basic no parking, custom parking and such signs. Can find plenty of very small .jpg's but NO vectors what so ever. I figured out that the font is Interstate.. but cant find a copy of that ANYWHERE to make the signs... getting kinda stumped. Anyone know where can find vectors of these signs and/or the font? And yes.. I have all the basic street signs.. but no real "no parking" signs (not the circle slash P).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Get a piece of software called Corel. It has just about everything in it.

Fitch

Are you serious?

This is a sign forum for signwriters and signmakers.

So make them yourself. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sdwnymph

these are the signs that I'm looking for... size isnt a problem if have a vector template..
I have Corel on the work comp -never use it, I use Photoshop & Illustrator as my primary progs. I'm trying to find the templates and/or the fonts...

Please observe Signs 101 rules on posting pictures found here
http://www.signs101.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=525

Attachments

• towsigns.jpg
    towsigns.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, you have it..... and never use it. So, that means we're supposed to go out and look for something you already have but are too lazy to open the frickin' book and download what you already have ??

C'mon ...... how do you expect to get along in anything if you refuse to help yourself ??

washingtonsignguy

I too find this question alittle odd, but hears a bone if it helps. I use grimco for all this kinda stuff, they have the signs premade and can also customize them, they are available in all the right reflective form. If you dont want to buy them from a supplier like this, then recreate, dont know how? better learn, and fast.

SignManiac

Not to hijack this thread, but can somebody help me find a template for making those 18"x24" rectangle shapes that the parking signs are made on? I get calls for them all the time and it takes me an hour or more to make one from scratch.

I bet if somebody made a rectangle clip art collection, they would sell really well.

SignManiac

Do the ones that Gino makes, come in more than one size? You know what they say, time is money and I'm all about saving time and money.

OldPaint

amazing.........the caliber of new people in this once intelligent venture. not being mean, but........most of us old timers, could look at a font, and recreate it IN PAINT!!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Be fair OP, in your day how many "fonts" could there have been in the world?
5 -10 -maybe an even dozen at the most?
Those Egyptian hieroglyphs for the most part seem to be set in a single style....

wayne k
guam usa

Dave Drane

Be fair OP, in your day how many "fonts" could there have been in the world?
5 -10 -maybe an even dozen at the most?
Those Egyptian hieroglyphs for the most part seem to be set in a single style....

wayne k
guam usa
Actually Wayne they were called "styles". It was how you knew who undercut you because you could recognize his style.

Jillbeans

Just buy them from the supplier whose pictures you posted.
Come on man, making signs is so easy a caveman could do it.
Wait...ummm...that's someone else's tagline.
Love....Jill