• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transfer Tape Applicator Needed

TeamOutlaw

we have been using the Weeder Sheeter for the past 10 years and LOVE it. It has finally started giving us soem problems...I believe it is just plain wore out. Problem is...they used to be $500-$600...now they are closer to $1000!

What are others of you using for application tape applicators!? I have seen the RollsRoller but am not going to spend $20k when the WeederSheeter works great for WAY less.

Basically wonderign if there are other manufacturers / products out there that I just don't know about. Thanks in advance!

petepaz

either use our laminator or i will use a 30in core and i push the app. tape over the graphics with that and squeegee over the top, works similar to the EZ roll applicator (takes a little while to get used to but it works pretty good)

signswi

either use our laminator or i will use a 30in core and i push the app. tape over the graphics with that and squeegee over the top, works similar to the EZ roll applicator (takes a little while to get used to but it works pretty good)

:thumb:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I built a Weber style tape holder onto my table when I made it. just extended the legs up an extra 8 inches and drilled a hole for a dowel to pass through each side. works like a charm.

njshorts

same, haven't hit a long graphic that the core hasn't worked on.

TeamOutlaw

big squeegee, why would you use anything else?

If you've ever used a sheeter (or similar), you will soon realize how nice they are compared to manually squeegeeing! Push the weeded vinyl into the sheeter, grab the other side and pull. Wah-La...taped! No manual labor exerted (barely anyway).

You can tape 30' of weeded graphics in less than 30 seconds with little/no effort...that's why. :rock-n-roll: