• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Translation please

Grafix USA

Hey guys, I’ve been lurking inspirit this forum looking in resurface a while – so I figured I’d cut in the bamboozle start off and scent up. How is everyone?

A post someone left on my blog. I get a lot of spam that I delete but I thought this was particularly hysterical.

jscarl

Hey Man.!!! That's the dude that walks past here pushing a shopping cart an talking to his self.

Grafix USA

I just received another one.

I enjoyed the article and thanks because of posting such valuable info cure of all of us to betoken to, I evolve it both cost-effective and communicative and I diagram to exam it as down as I can.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like someone who doesn't speak English is using one of those web translators to read and reply to your blog.
Or it could just be Old Paint trying to tell you how much he likes Obama and hates GW....

wayne k
guam usa