• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transparency problem

ButeSigns

Also if you just open the pdf file do you see a not 100% white background?
Stupid question time ... how do I tell if it’s not a 100% white ?
I output 2 blocks of solid white, one cmyk and one RGB as eps files and as pdf files and they both printed with the same speckles.

klingsdesigns

Stupid question time ... how do I tell if it’s not a 100% white ?
I output 2 blocks of solid white, one cmyk and one RGB as eps files and as pdf files and they both printed with the same speckles.
On mine you can see on the pdf it has a light greyish pink to the background. I wonder if you import the pdf back into signlab if it would have a color for the background

ButeSigns

On mine you can see on the pdf it has a light greyish pink to the background. I wonder if you import the pdf back into signlab if it would have a color for the background
No the pdf is as white as snow. I think it’s an issue with the signlab rip. To be honest I’ve never been happy with the RIP, the colours are never right. It was an expensive piece of software. What are u printing with ?