• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Triangle Inks - To move or not to move.

B Snyder

I've been using them for three years. I love them. I do a good amount of volume so I save a ton of cash every year. They are harder on the machine and you need to do more cleanings. the inks also have a strong odor.

I built a special vent system for my Roland, along with an air scrubber. Plus a 2k dollar profiling system. Almost forgot the 2k bulk tank kit. So initially I spent a ton of cash to make the switch. Luckily it has worked out for us.

If you do not go through a lot of ink, it's not worth it. Just try 11/10.

best of luck to you. there is definitely some bad ink floating around.

Jack Knight1979

yup. I have a bad liter of magenta right now. however one phone call and I have a new bottle coming for tomorrow.

I still wouldn't go OEM. I just hope Triangle follows these simple business practices listed below.

1) pull head from ass
2) test ink before shipping

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear wonder non-oem mates,

Fieldcenter is one of the several reputable third party ink suppliers on the forum.

From third party perspective, triangle offers excellent ink with good colors and it really eats into the media. Roland oem is mild solvent, triangle ink is REAL strong solvent. If it eats into the media well, guess what? it will also eat into the tubes, print heads, dampers and any parts that the ink touches. The more solvent odor there is; possibly strong solvent it was made of.

J-STAR ink is compatible to OEM ink. A customer of ours uses triangle ink. After switched, the two ink does not mix well ( one is eco solvent; another is solvent), there was some problems. If customer uses oem, we never have any problems plug n play.

From a customer commented on Triangle ink, yellow is not yellow enough. Black is not black enough. After customer switched to us, "yellow really brings out yellow", black is solid black". One customer uses Roland SP-540, another uses VP-540.

$80/liter. We are in the business sharing excellent ink with signs101 members; not in the business to make a fortune. We stand behind our product and service. Any problem with ink or product we sell; we always next day to customer in the States.

We offer ink for
Mutoh Valuejet/ Mimaki JV3/33, Roland SP/VP 300, 540, ($80/lit)
HP5000s(UV Cart $90, Dye $70)
HP9000s, Seiko64s, AJ1000($120 ink bag)
dampers($12)
cap top($28
Epson 10000 print heads($800)

Feel free to give me a call if any questions.

Francis

Do you like your Roland 2 year warranty? Triangle inks are harder on Roland parts (Wipers, scrapers, heads, encoder strips (over spray), etc.... and void the Roland warranty. It's a hotter ink, more fumes, do you really save that much per sqft for the amount your print? There are better 3rd party inks for same savings, or better yet...stay OEM and have the full Roland tech support