• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Truck door layout

Johnny Best

grass.jpg
For the serious people in this industry. Fill out the form please and wait for your name to be called.

Marlene

Replace the twin towers with blades of grass and tighten up the kerning on the phone number and it looks pretty good. New Hampton stands out the most when it should be the service, lawn care.

Johnny Best

So line #7 in the form you must not have read. All opionins have to have a visual, no bullsh*t talk on color, kerning or other ideas.
The only reason I did this because the other post got out of hand with the talking and opinions on loving your trade and no sketches on paper, filling out forms, if you can get more work. line#16, put up or shut up, line#23 not looking for improvement because it is not real or ever going to be used. It is just an exercise of an idea.
Glad you got the twin towers likeness with the grass being cut down.

Remember to use the the #2 pencil we gave you to fill out the forms or the machine will not score them, thank you.

Marlene

So line #7 in the form you must not have read. All opionins have to have a visual, no bullsh*t talk on color, kerning or other ideas.
The only reason I did this because the other post got out of hand with the talking and opinions on loving your trade and no sketches on paper, filling out forms, if you can get more work. line#16, put up or shut up, line#23 not looking for improvement because it is not real or ever going to be used. It is just an exercise of an idea.
Glad you got the twin towers likeness with the grass being cut down.

Remember to use the the #2 pencil we gave you to fill out the forms or the machine will not score them, thank you.

As an exercise, it would be nice to stop all the bullsh*t and take a design thru from start to finish with improvements.

JR's

Hey Mr. best.
Is that just another modified leaf logo?
And didn't someone said if they saw one more they would puke? I can't submit a layout because someone did not give me my number two pencil.

And Marlene it all depends on the business. If they have a well-established name or not.
On McDonnell sign doesn't say we sell food bigger than the name.

Just messing with you guys. Happy hump day.

Marlene

Hey Mr. best.
Is that just another modified leaf logo?
And didn't someone said if they saw one more they would puke? I can't submit a layout because someone did not give me my number two pencil.

And Marlene it all depends on the business. If they have a well-established name or not.
On McDonnell sign doesn't say we sell food bigger than the name.

Just messing with you guys. Happy hump day.

True about the name but if you are looking for a lawn care service, most aren't in a phone book, you'll see their trucks around town. Knowing what they do helps. It is how I found our lawn care guy. I saw the words "lawn care" and a phone number and called him. I have a feeling that this guy is not well known.
McDonalds had to say something about food before they were known and blanketed the air waves with ads for years so we got it.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I absolutely hate when someone asks for free estimates and fully insured...

I refuse to do it...

when was the last time you asked someone how much something would cost and they said well, that'll be $25 for me to tell you.....

fully insured against what??? that you F up my lawn and i can sue you???? really who gives a rats a$$ if your fully insured, can you cut grass??????

oh, layout sucks....

Marlene

So Marlene you could afford your own landscaper. Very nice. LOL;)

;) I have a lawn the size of most bathroom mats. I also have no where to store a lawn mower. There's a guy who comes down our street and does these tiny lawns so I hired him. He also does our plowing in the winter.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

I refuse to do it...

when was the last time you asked someone how much something would cost and they said well, that'll be $25 for me to tell you.....

fully insured against what??? that you F up my lawn and i can sue you???? really who gives a rats a$$ if your fully insured, can you cut grass??????

oh, layout sucks....

His guy cuts grass and mows over a foot or flings a rock into your neighbors BMW. His insurance covers it and your not stuck using your own.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

I refuse to do it...

oh, layout sucks....

His guy cuts grass and mows over a foot or flings a rock into your neighbors BMW. His insurance covers it and your not stuck using your own.

Marlene

Why don't yous guys come up with something and post it instead of write

A little less talk and alot more action.

Anyone can redo someone's work. What really helps is to let them redo it. When you work a design, you are too close to it to always see what a unbiased observer might see. A few suggestions, in writing, go a lot farther than just redoing the work for them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Where's the frickin' form ?? Just tell me where the frickin' form is. I already have a #2 pencil, so will that work ?? How many questions are there ?? Can we use a pen, if we lose the #2 pencil ?? Is there a time limit ?? Will this be graded ?? Are there any follow-up forms ?? Do we mail them in or do it via internet ?? Does that mean I hafta scan it, and send it as a jpeg ?? Will any other formats work ?? Which ones ?? Why are so many here talking about their camels ??

I'm just trying to ask a lotta questions to p!ss of mr creative..... the liberal right-winger. He must be a fan of McCain