• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Truck door layout

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I like seeing the other designs, gets the creative juices flowing and hopefully you take others' style elements you like and improve on your own skill.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Where's the frickin' form ?? Just tell me where the frickin' form is. I already have a #2 pencil, so will that work ?? How many questions are there ?? Can we use a pen, if we lose the #2 pencil ?? Is there a time limit ?? Will this be graded ?? Are there any follow-up forms ?? Do we mail them in or do it via internet ?? Does that mean I hafta scan it, and send it as a jpeg ?? Will any other formats work ?? Which ones ?? Why are so many here talking about their camels ??

I'm just trying to ask a lotta questions to p!ss of mr creative..... the liberal right-winger. He must be a fan of McCain

What happens if you loose the form?? Do you have the proper insurance to cover such loss? What if the person giving the form wants supporting documents? Are you going to be able to meet their requirements? What if the earth blows up? Do we still need the form then?

JR's

In all seriousness, Marlene I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. Just to close to the forest to see the trees of vice versa however that saying goes. And someone says why don't you just move it here and the light bulb goes off.

Marlene

In all seriousness, Marlene I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. Just to close to the forest to see the trees of vice versa however that saying goes. And someone says why don't you just move it here and the light bulb goes off.

Exactly. Back in the old days around here, a person would post a design that wasn't horrible, just off a little. People would makes suggestions and by the end, the design was nice and tight. We don't get those kinds of design threads anymore and I miss that.

JR's

ruff layout

Attachments

• new ham.jpg
    new ham.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 172

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Back in the old days, back in the old days, back in the old days......... get with it. It's not the old days anymore and there's a new sheriff in town.

We used to have talented people from one end to the other and with multi layers of talent in so many areas, but today we don't. We have mostly wannabees, push-button kill-joys and about the most talentless people in this industry I've ever seen congregated all in one spot. No one is here to learn. No one is here to improve. They just wanna take and run and come back for another free idea another day. No one creates..... they just steal or jump on anything they see and like.

Take for instance the thread about the guy who has NOTHING to do with the sign industry. He had me fooled and people are still trying to help him. These frickin' members don't read the threads or anything else other than the OP and maybe the first 2 or 3 posts. Then, they race to give their 2¢ regardless if it's warranted or not. That guy is taking and cannot even give anything back, but lip service. Not only that, he's taking from some local to him sign shop and coming to the so-called professionals here...... know why ?? Cause he can and no one is stopping freeloaders and wannabees from entering our forum.

Last edited:

Marlene

Back in the old days, back in the old days, back in the old days......... get with it. It's not the old days anymore and there's a new sheriff in town.

We used to have talented people from one end to the other and with multi layers of talent in so many areas, but today we don't. We have mostly wannabees, push-button kill-joys and about the most talentless people in this industry I've ever seen congregated all in one spot. No one is here to learn. No one is here to improve. They just wanna take and run and come back for another free idea another day. No one creates..... they just steal or jump on anything they see and like.

Take for instance the thread about the guy who has NOTHING to do with the sign industry. He had me fooled and people are still trying to help him. These frickin' members don't read the threads or anything else other than the OP and maybe the first 2 or 3 posts. Then, they race to give their 2¢ regardless if it's warranted or not. That guy is taking and cannot even give anything back, but lip service. Not only that, he's taking from some local to him sign shop and coming to the so-called professionals here...... know why ?? Cause he can and no one is stopping freeloaders and wannabees from entering out forum.

Totally agree about the lack of keeping the general public from joining and getting free work done. I was surprised to see him get so far without being told this was not the place for him.

Where's the frickin' form ?? Just tell me where the frickin' form is. I already have a #2 pencil, so will that work ?? How many questions are there ?? Can we use a pen, if we lose the #2 pencil ?? Is there a time limit ?? Will this be graded ?? Are there any follow-up forms ?? Do we mail them in or do it via internet ?? Does that mean I hafta scan it, and send it as a jpeg ?? Will any other formats work ?? Which ones ?? Why are so many here talking about their camels ??

I'm just trying to ask a lotta questions to p!ss of mr creative..... the liberal right-winger. He must be a fan of McCain
Hahahaha...uh no. Sorry you're so triggered...like a snowflake

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-6_10-56-40.png
    upload_2017-12-6_10-56-40.png
    3 KB · Views: 114

Johnny Best

I draw these things for you guys to get entertained. Maybe one or two will draw something but it’s the same people who critize and think they are stand up comics.
Some take it to serious and have no clue what is good or bad. They see or read something about design and think they are NewYork Times art critics.
It’s not that hard, why not do it for free but in my case it is payment enough for the entertainment. It’s better than cutting yourself like some of you probiably do for giggles. Or feed off each other with your lack of talent to make you feel good about yourself.
Working outside the office today so I am limited to your great responses I know will come. That’s why there is room at the bottom of the form for your suggestions.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Where in the Hell is this frickin' form ?? I can't find the top, let alone the bottom with room for suggestions.............

Here's a suggestion, put the form in black & white so I can see the danged thing.​

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The form is on your website... Fill out the request and it will go into a mailbox no one opens....Thanks for taking the time.