• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

truckload of CoraFoam 'duna board hdu

Techman

Made by Duna.. CORAFOAM® HDU foam for making signs and other products.

I am making plans to order a truck load of the much wanted Duna Corofoam in 15# and 20# weights. This is the High density foam with the tighter cell structure than the other foams for making signs and other products. Many users find Corafoam a superior product. Many hear about it, try it and find how good it is at keeping details on thinner profiles.. It is claimed that Duna Corofoam at 15# is equal to other foams products at 18-20# weights.

Any one who wishes to get in on this order is welcome. PM me ASAP before August 20 for details. It is planned to arrive Grand Rapids Michigan around the first week of September. Yes I will help deliver it to you according to the size of your. I could easily meet you half way if you help pay for gas. That could include people as far away as Indianapolis for example if you get enough sheets. Or you can arrange shipping. Either way it will be a good deal.

Serious inquiries please.