• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Turn key sign shop for sale Deal or Dud?

HulkSmash

I could care less about the financials. I was interested in the equipment value. The business itself is nothing. I don't give a damn about the clients. I would be interested simply on making money on the equipment.

If the opinion of professionals with way more knowledge than me say that the equipment etc.. isn't worth the asking price. I am not going to even waste my time contacting the seller to look further into it. End of story.

mmmHmmm

You only said

"Turn key sign shop for sale Deal or Dud?
Is this worth close to asking price??"

Anyone with half a brain is going to assume you want the shop.

Typically one one would.. "Hey can i sell this equipment and make a profit based off this selling price?"

Locals Find!

mmmHmmm

You only said

"Turn key sign shop for sale Deal or Dud?
Is this worth close to asking price??"

Anyone with half a brain is going to assume you want the shop.

Typically one one would.. "Hey can i sell this equipment and make a profit based off this selling price?"

You are correct. Once again I could have worded something better. Grammar wasn't and still isn't my strong point

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think, just being awake isn't your strong point or anything you do during it. :ROFLMAO:

ironchef

I used to live in naples, we had a sign shop there too, keyword had... Naples is hardcore, season is so important, off sesson is totally dead, that whole areas economy relies on real estate, its getting better but really slow. Rent was super high too. I wouldnt open a sign shop there, the guy who bought our old shop hasnt been able to progress. Location is key, and being tucked in all the way in the back of that area isnt going to help. Most sign shops there are off airport-pulling, south of golden gate pkwy.