• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tutorials?

vinyl destination

Just curious, does anyone know of any good website tutorials for Flexi? I personally know it very well, I usually have time here to explain it to people, but some of my family would like to learn it - and usually don't have time with me to sit here and watch me run it. Anyway, I thought that maybe pointing them to a web page, and letting them learn at their own pace would be a nice thing to do. I learned Flexi pretty much by myself, just playing with it - and using my Illustrator knowledge. I already looked it up on Google - no luck.

maddmd

I use it with my Sp-300 and have nothing but good luck using it to print and cut, profiles right on the money so far. :thumb:

vinyl destination

I saw at least 3 problems off the bat when I was comparing it to versaworks. Our company decided as a whole that Rip & Print was a bad idea from Flexi. Plus it saved me a lot on my Flexi package.

Techman

if you don't like it,, give it to me,, Im not too proud to take someone's junk ofa their hands...