• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Two more

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. Glad to share and hope to inspire others to go after the more challenging projects. I currently have about thirty more dimensional projects in the works covering a wide assortment of companies. Ranches, Mobile Home Parks, Corporate reception walls, Apartment complex monuments, Retail stores. I'm actually close to panic mode with making deadlines. I hate to say no to work, but I'm getting close to that point. But I did just hire another really awesome and "experienced" employee! So with Me, Keith, Dave, Matt, and E, we have over 110 years of combined experience! That's a lot of sign stuff :)

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Nice work as always :thumb:

Was reversing the center posts on pic two intentional or an oh crap moment after installation? Just curious, The opposing angle was the first thing that caught my eye.

SignManiac

Intentional. Liked the contrasting angles and it added more interest to the posts as part of the overall design.