• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

two sides window decals

bigben

I need to make two sides printed window decals. Size is 5inX2in. The customer want something like the mastercard decals we can see on stores doors. I don't have a printer who have white ink. I've tried to print reverse on clear vinyl then put another white back vinyl on top of it. First, the aligment did not fit so well because one vinyl seems to have shrink a bit during the printing process. Secondly, when I put the vinyl on the window, I can see the other side from the interior.

So what do you suggest to make this right?

Thank you for your help.

Ben

petepaz

have them silk screened on clear vinyl (you will need to screen your design, white silver, then white again and then the design for the other side)
or flatbed printer on 5 or 10mil pvc, print both sides then add adhesive

Bill Modzel

Depending on your quantity, someone with an Edge printer can do them also using the same print order as Pete mentioned screen printing.
There's allot of colors on allot of layers to pull this off correctly.