• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

u haul

Pat Whatley

Funny you mention that. I was sitting at a traffic light next to a truck with the Manitoba graphics on it. The graphics show a bunch of snakes.

I got to looking at it and realized there are only three snake images, they've just been copies, pasted, and reversed so that three snakes became 12 snakes with virtually no more art time.

Told my wife...she replied with her usual "Dork"

There...thought I'd share.

JR's

When I look at one snake it automatically turns into a bunch of snakes, then I start running really fast and screaming like a sissy.

JR :)

petepaz

Your wife and mine sound like the same woman.... :Big Laugh

i feel your pain
amazing how wives don't get the same enjoyment out of seein a truck drive past you on the highway and you can say i did that
or like you taking notice to how some graphics where done
but then again i don't really give a crap how her day was...haha

Pat Whatley

When we first started dating my wife was amazed that I could identify just about every letter style she'd point out on signs while we were riding around.

Eight years later she no longer respects my super power.

JR's

posted by Pat W when we first started dating my wife was amazed that i could identify just about every letter style she'd point out on signs while we were riding around.

Eight years later she no longer respects my super power.

:roflmao:

JR