• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UFG - Design Contest VOTING

UFG Vote Now

• Design 1

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Design 2

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Design 3

• Design 4

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Design 5

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Design 6

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Design 7

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Design 8

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Design 9

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Design 10

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Design 11

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Design 12

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Design 13

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Design 14

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Design 15

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Design 16

• Design 17

• Design 18

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigdawg

Just Me
These are GREAT... Needed a smile today so THANKS to everyone who contributed...

Now to pick my favorite... tough choice.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Dang there are some nice ones in this... lots of work went into them. Can I vote for 5 of them?

Service Sign Co

That's a tough choice, 11 has a gritty grindhouse look with a play on the MLB & NBA logo,15 looks like it would be a televised event logo, but they are all awesome :cool1:

Jane Diaz

Is anybody going to print these as T-shirts? Wouldn't these be a hoot to wear, have people look at and shake their heads in disbelief?
I love the "...what were we talking about?" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Is anybody going to print these as T-shirts? Wouldn't these be a hoot to wear, have people look at and shake heir heads in disbelief?:ROFLMAO:

That's great Jane... would get a kick out of it myself!!

And to boot... my grandma is 98 today - I'd have to get her one!!!!

synergy_jim

I'm making mine into a shirt....

A customer saw me working on it and wanted one... I told him I'd have to pay royalties to Weasel for the awesome idea....

JD

Doyle

Nice work everyone! I flaked out and didn't get my design completed in time, sorry..... I really like #11, but it is still a tough decision

iSign

I showed mine to my son in law who was over when I finished it... he want's a shirt, so I'll be making a few. (Another footlong for weasle)

rjpjr

When the announcement of this contest arrived, I could not wait to see the results. Overall the collection is a fantastic body of work.

Pat, you are right about the submissions sharing common design elements. I definitely noticed the same thing. Several banners or ribbons, wings, shields, etc.

Since the contest was going to include what I considered to be very talented individuals, I wanted to design one of my own and see how they compared. Just as Pat mentioned...common elements.

It is very hard to chose a winner. I'm leaning towards Post 12 for originality.

I really enjoy watching these contests. They are very inspirational.

Attachments

• UFG-2.jpg
    UFG-2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 144

GP

Just looked back again..so impressed with the talent on here. Some day I hope I can compete.

I did not notice the catch phrase on #12, that is great!

GP

Jillbeans

Moody, is that supposed to look like a sampler? Because it does to me, and I think that's hilarious.
In looking back at these, the ones I like best are those with the clever little humorous touches. It is hard to choose a favorite.
I never noticed the bursts and ribbons, I was thinking dentures when someone mentioned the repetitive design elements.
Morning bump!

synergy_jim

well...

I am happy.... top 25% in the voting is good enough for me....

Makes me feel like an am not too much of a slacker... LOL