Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugly sign pics?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by BlueFishDesigns, Aug 11, 2011.

1. BlueFishDesigns

BlueFishDesigns Very Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    I can't seem to find a website of pictures of ugly signs. Not necessarily funny, but just really ugly. Anyone know of a website like that? (Yes, I googled it first.) :)

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
  3. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    No but I can show you plenty of ugly signs from my before and after collection. I love ugly signs because they make me look better than I am.

4. Alti-Plotter

Alti-Plotter Member

Nov 18, 2010
    That's exactly what I think...

5. LoneRanger01

LoneRanger01 Member

Jun 24, 2011
    There is a lot to be said about an ugly sign. It can be one of the best kind of ad a comapny could ask for just because people tend to remember ugly thing more than nice looking things. When I had my taxi business the signs and logo on the doors were both nice and professionaly done but on the back of the cab I had the sign company make my phone number unevenly space and crooked. I had people going out of their way calling my cab company just to tell me my number was crooked. And then when they needed a cab they all would remember that crooked phone number. It was the best ad I have ever had......

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  6. marcsitkin

marcsitkin Member

May 6, 2010
  7. bayshorecreations

bayshorecreations Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2007
    NJ