• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ugly sign pics?

GoodPeopleFlags

I can't seem to find a website of pictures of ugly signs. Not necessarily funny, but just really ugly. Anyone know of a website like that? (Yes, I googled it first.) :)

SignManiac

No but I can show you plenty of ugly signs from my before and after collection. I love ugly signs because they make me look better than I am.

LoneRanger01

There is a lot to be said about an ugly sign. It can be one of the best kind of ad a comapny could ask for just because people tend to remember ugly thing more than nice looking things. When I had my taxi business the signs and logo on the doors were both nice and professionaly done but on the back of the cab I had the sign company make my phone number unevenly space and crooked. I had people going out of their way calling my cab company just to tell me my number was crooked. And then when they needed a cab they all would remember that crooked phone number. It was the best ad I have ever had......

Last edited: