• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ugly signs thread?

Joe Diaz

Here is one of my earlier designs:
JOELOGO.jpg
I think I did it my freshman year of high school.:Big Laugh

Joe Diaz

We just got a whole new look and name for our shop. thoughts??

I just took a second look at that and the name.:clapping: That is the definition of irony.

and that gave me an idea. I want to make one just like that and make an email address to go along with it... just to see if anyone contacts me through it. :Big Laugh

ABPGraphics

OK I moved here two years ago and took over the shop - I could not believe the quality of work the previous girls put out ......here is just a small sample
first thing is the logo they came up with for our shop - second pic is a sign they hung at the speedway (no kidding) - could NOT believe it - I am still dealing with their design issues all the time

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 98

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Honestly, I didn't do a thing to this photo other than to crop it so you couldn't see the name of the building in back of it. There is no photo-shopping to make it look any worse................:ROFLMAO:
ugly tattoo.jpg

SignManiac

OK I moved here two years ago and took over the shop - I could not believe the quality of work the previous girls put out ......here is just a small sample
first thing is the logo they came up with for our shop - second pic is a sign they hung at the speedway (no kidding) - could NOT believe it - I am still dealing with their design issues all the time

Are you sure the sign on the right isn't just a font example chart?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm holding out on posting my photos until someone starts the "Ugly sign maker" thread..

wayne k
guam usa

signgal

So I've been saying i'm gonna snap a picture of the sign shop down the road and post it on here, I guess this is the thread. They are the poster child for bad design!