Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh-oh.........................

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Gino, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I'm a little scared to ask this and don't know the right words to use............... did Edna die or sumptin' ?? :covereyes:

Tags:
  2. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Yes she is no longer with us. She met an untimely death by one of her twelve ex husbands. It was a dispute over family discounts for magnetic signs and when she didn't waver, he went at her with an axe. They're still looking for some missing pieces.

3. Moze

Moze Precision Sign Services

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    I heard she hit it big making stickers for race cars and selling Disney stickers on eBay. Made millions and moved to some island.

4. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Ran off with Norm.

5. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Weird,
    our shop dog disappeared at the exact same time.......

wayne k
    guam usa

6. CP Signs

CP Signs Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Stittsville
    Gone to Hollywood. Shooting new episodes of The Simpsons.

7. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    I was looking for something from Edna this morning, it was fun to read! Perhaps she'll be back someday to report that she has 3 more ex hubbies and 6 more kids who can help her with her orders. Ha!

8. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA
    Perhaps they should check for a large lump in the midsection of the pet snake???

just a thought.

There's another possibility.
    LMAO
    you kill me!!!

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Don't say his name...he'll randomly show up with his creepy smile again. I musta missed all this "Edna" drama.

10. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    I think you sent her over the edge and she decided to jump on her tin-horse, whatever that may be that can be assembled from parts of a Honda 750, Kawasaki 650 and a Yamaha YZ 250. She should be showing up right about ..........Now.......on 26th & Kutztown Road. If she hurries she can still get a cheap beer and greasebomb at Johnny's. You might keep an open eye come morning, better yet, come morning hit Johnny's for an eye opener ...........................:omg:

11. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I give up..... what ??

12. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Well, then I guess she ain't frickin' dead, yet. I'll have to up my pay to those guys for this one.................. :rolleyes:

:Oops: I mean be more attentive..................​

13. Deaton Design

Deaton Design Very Active Member

Feb 19, 2005
    SH**! I miss everything....

14. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Pat, I think you're lying to me. I've seen neither hide nor hair of her. She's gone.

THE END.jpg

15. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    Okay, gotta ask, who is Norm? Must have been before my time here, or when I was checked out. Thought it might be some fun reading. Got links? LOL!

16. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    gino you board and looking for some blog action, looking to get another world record thread going?
    your first thought look for edna?

haha

17. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Nah, we're getting ready to go out on an instal and I have to go along. Larry punked out on me late yesterday afternoon. They're loading the truck and I'm just playing and nothing interesting is going on, so I saw this and thought.... Pat's up to somethin'..................

:smile:Suz........ Norm is Jill's long lost beau and keeps him up in her attic. She doesn't let him stray... or so we're told. ​

18. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Suz...Norm is MINE all mine.
    So is Bucks.
    Edna was last seen out on Highway 51 spinning signs.
    Rumor has it that she was hit by the American Pickers van.
    Love....Jill

19. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

But is it confirmed that she's dead ?? Has anyone seen the body motionless and no air in it ?? This could just be another one of her ploys. With her abilities, she could've made a Cor-X cut out of herself and digitally printed herself on it. It could happen. Ya never know.

Yeah, that's the ticket....... she's making an army of Cor-X cutouts and spreading them throughout the countryside in hopes of starting a rebellion for racers that glow in the dark with hit & run wives in the background. Just an excuse to hide the fact they're battered wives. Not batter dipped, although she seems quite dippy, but beaten heavily around the head, thus resulting in the posts we get from her. Yep, that's it.
    :flamey:

20. Norm Abram

Norm Abram Member

Dec 29, 2008
    I'm dripping with testosterone and various wood stains. You can't contain THIS MUCH MANLINESS.

21. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :readthread: Stick with the program, Norm. This ain't about your drippy ~ droopy balls, but about the loss of one of our own. EDNA. She went missing and other than Pat, no one's seen her a t'all. Oh yeah, and Jill heard she was knocked down at a Home Depot, but then living there, maybe you saw it, too.

22. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    Gee Jill,

Let's not be so selfish! There are plenty of other women who don't mind a good man with a few missing teeth and no trust fund!
    (Sorry Norm, after reading some of your posts I don't think you're the real Yankee!). LOL!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  23. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    *fans self at the thought of Norm dripping anything*
    I heard that Edna has started wearing flannel shirts and works part time making spindles at Home Depot. They don't look exactly like spindles but they are a hot seller.
    She's healing from her Pickers van injuries and planning a lawsuit.

24. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    God I love this place, even tho I'm sadly no longer an actively productive sign guy I still get tons of free entertainment in here.