• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uh-oh.........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm a little scared to ask this and don't know the right words to use............... did Edna die or sumptin' ?? :covereyes:

SignManiac

Yes she is no longer with us. She met an untimely death by one of her twelve ex husbands. It was a dispute over family discounts for magnetic signs and when she didn't waver, he went at her with an axe. They're still looking for some missing pieces.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I heard she hit it big making stickers for race cars and selling Disney stickers on eBay. Made millions and moved to some island.

Suz

I was looking for something from Edna this morning, it was fun to read! Perhaps she'll be back someday to report that she has 3 more ex hubbies and 6 more kids who can help her with her orders. Ha!

skyhigh

Yes she is no longer with us. She met an untimely death by one of her twelve ex husbands. It was a dispute over family discounts for magnetic signs and when she didn't waver, he went at her with an axe. They're still looking for some missing pieces.

Perhaps they should check for a large lump in the midsection of the pet snake???

just a thought.

Weird,
our shop dog disappeared at the exact same time.......

wayne k
guam usa

There's another possibility.
LMAO
you kill me!!!

SignosaurusRex

I think you sent her over the edge and she decided to jump on her tin-horse, whatever that may be that can be assembled from parts of a Honda 750, Kawasaki 650 and a Yamaha YZ 250. She should be showing up right about ..........Now.......on 26th & Kutztown Road. If she hurries she can still get a cheap beer and greasebomb at Johnny's. You might keep an open eye come morning, better yet, come morning hit Johnny's for an eye opener ...........................:omg:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, then I guess she ain't frickin' dead, yet. I'll have to up my pay to those guys for this one.................. :rolleyes:

:Oops: I mean be more attentive..................​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pat, I think you're lying to me. I've seen neither hide nor hair of her. She's gone.

THE END.jpg

petepaz

gino you board and looking for some blog action, looking to get another world record thread going?
your first thought look for edna?

haha

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nah, we're getting ready to go out on an instal and I have to go along. Larry punked out on me late yesterday afternoon. They're loading the truck and I'm just playing and nothing interesting is going on, so I saw this and thought.... Pat's up to somethin'..................

:smile:Suz........ Norm is Jill's long lost beau and keeps him up in her attic. She doesn't let him stray... or so we're told.​

Jillbeans

Suz...Norm is MINE all mine.
So is Bucks.
Edna was last seen out on Highway 51 spinning signs.
Rumor has it that she was hit by the American Pickers van.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So is Bucks.
Love....Jill

But is it confirmed that she's dead ?? Has anyone seen the body motionless and no air in it ?? This could just be another one of her ploys. With her abilities, she could've made a Cor-X cut out of herself and digitally printed herself on it. It could happen. Ya never know.

Yeah, that's the ticket....... she's making an army of Cor-X cutouts and spreading them throughout the countryside in hopes of starting a rebellion for racers that glow in the dark with hit & run wives in the background. Just an excuse to hide the fact they're battered wives. Not batter dipped, although she seems quite dippy, but beaten heavily around the head, thus resulting in the posts we get from her. Yep, that's it.
:flamey:

Norm Abram

So is Bucks.
Love....Jill

I'm dripping with testosterone and various wood stains. You can't contain THIS MUCH MANLINESS.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:readthread: Stick with the program, Norm. This ain't about your drippy ~ droopy balls, but about the loss of one of our own. EDNA. She went missing and other than Pat, no one's seen her a t'all. Oh yeah, and Jill heard she was knocked down at a Home Depot, but then living there, maybe you saw it, too.

Suz

Gee Jill,

Let's not be so selfish! There are plenty of other women who don't mind a good man with a few missing teeth and no trust fund!
(Sorry Norm, after reading some of your posts I don't think you're the real Yankee!). LOL!

Last edited:

Jillbeans

*fans self at the thought of Norm dripping anything*
I heard that Edna has started wearing flannel shirts and works part time making spindles at Home Depot. They don't look exactly like spindles but they are a hot seller.
She's healing from her Pickers van injuries and planning a lawsuit.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

God I love this place, even tho I'm sadly no longer an actively productive sign guy I still get tons of free entertainment in here.