• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help UJF-6042 Head Error 12e (0013)

DankBoiDex

Yes, I have installed the slider board myself, along with other people and also consulting the manual.

I have checked the FFC cables already far before I ran out of ideas and asked questions, but I am willing to check it thoroughly again to confirm at this current time that it is not causing the problems. I will be using a multimeter to analyse the cables and let you know the results.

Last edited:

Main

Yes, I have installed the slider board myself, along with other people and also consulting the manual.

I have checked the FFC cables already far before I ran out of ideas and asked questions, but I am willing to check it thoroughly again to confirm at this current time that it is not causing the problems. I will be using a multimeter to analyse the cables and let you know the results.
Was this resolved? I have the same problem looking to get it fixed