• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ultra High Resolution Images

autoexebat

This works pretty well , some images it gets confused and crashes ! but for the most part I can't complain .

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
.. Mostly it try to search the details behind the pixels...

Pray tell, just how does one search details behind a pixel? Just what would one expect to find behind a pixel? Do you pull its cloak aside to reveal what's been following it all this time? What?

The way any and all enlargement algorithms function I've ever encountered, and I've encountered more than my share, is to make stuff up between pixels. You have an original pixel here and some distance away you have the pixel that was next to it on the original image. You manufacture the necessary pixels in order to fill the gap, Some algorithms are very good at this. Others are not. No matter how good a particular algorithm might be, it remains a judgement job and the result is not the original, just bigger. Not by a long shot.

NorthControl

Pray tell, just how does one search details behind a pixel? Just what would one expect to find behind a pixel? Do you pull its cloak aside to reveal what's been following it all this time? What?

"Behind the pixels"

Artifical Inteligence: This is a landscape photo. This patch shloud be a tree. Try to find any similar or more clear details from the current images or in the database...

Gigapixel-Topaz-sample1.jpg

This is the full window, you can check this...

Gigapixel-Topaz-sample-full-window.jpg

I created this screenshot only for you, to demonstrate the result. If you think this is fake, I can send you the original source file. :)

What pixel to pixel interpolation algorithm could do this??? :)

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
"Behind the pixels"

Artifical Inteligence: This is a landscape photo. This patch shloud be a tree. Try to find any similar or more clear details from the current images or in the database..

This is the full window, you can check this.

I created this screenshot only for you, to demonstrate the result. If you think this is fake, I can send you the original source file. :)

What pixel to pixel interpolation algorithm could do this??? :)

What, exactly, does searching through a collection of stored images looking for something resembling a match have to do with peeking behind the pixels? There's many packages that search available images, a lot of them are quite good at it.

What, exactly, does this have to do with enlarging the original image? Finding a better copy of the original is something most everyone does when confronted with the poor quality image with which you started. Unless you find a copy of your image that just happens to be the right size and resolution, something has to be enlarged..It follows as the night unto the day thay pixels will have to be created in some image.There's precious little AI involved in the process.