• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

update for Joe.

Techman

Joe is improving. The cardiologist said they are going to try and remove the balloon that's helping his heart pump tomorrow. Then they plan to begin weening him off the ventilator in a day or two. They have the reduced the number of his meds. Althoug...h, when I went to see him at 5:00 they had sedated him more because he became agitated; I told the nurse maybe if they release the restraints he may not be so frustrated. I was talking with Traci and we were thinking that we need to tell him what is going on. I know the Drs' & nurses talk about him, but don't know if they talk to him. I am going to ask that they tell him what and why they are doing what they do. Going to get ready and go back up. The next visiting hours are 8:30 - 9:30.

Hennies asks.. Please keep the prayers going. Joe knows about us posting about the prayers and the positive energy flowing from within here at the sign forums. He seems to need it.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Better than hoped for news, thanks again for keeping us up to date.

wayne k
guam usa

speedmedia

That is great new, amazing turnaround. Sending more good juju to Joe and his family.

Keep fighting buddy!

Thanks,
Kurt

CES020

I say we start an offer for Joe. The deal is, Joe pulls through this and we take donations to send him to a Steelers game! Two tickets to a game and two plane tickets. Think we can make that offer?

I'm in.

HaroldDesign

I say we start an offer for Joe. The deal is, Joe pulls through this and we take donations to send him to a Steelers game! Two tickets to a game and two plane tickets. Think we can make that offer?

I'm in.
I'll pitch in. I don't know Joe outside of here, but I like him. I've never been able to bring myself to argue against him even though he's usually wrong. I was sad to read of things... Know what I'm SAYING!!!?????))))))))))))))

GOD BLESS

cdiesel

I'll pitch in.

Hey Tech, can you post up the hospital address & Joe's last name so we can send cards and such?

TheSellOut

Love the Idea!!! I am in and I say if "JuJu willing" and this happens, we take a count of anyone else who wants/can go so we could get group seating and make a meet of it!! I would most definitely be there!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Absolutely fanfrickin'tastic !!

I didn't see this til late, but better late than never.

Thanks so much Tech........ :U Rock:

Whatever y'all have in any meaningful way of doing.... keep doing it, cause he's feeling it. :thumb:

Rodi

Joe, I am regularly praying for you, in my quiet time, and throughout the day. God will give you the Grace you need to get through, today, then tomorrow, one day at a time.

Dave Drane

I'm in.

I couldn't go, but I sure would pitch in!!