• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

update for Joe.

Pinfinity

Wow...what a turn of events!...unbelievable great news! Hang in there Joe, You have so many prayers, thoughts and good wishes behind you.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Great news. Coming to S101 was the first thing I had thought about doing to see if there was any news.

Keep fight'n, Joe, we are all pullin' for ya. ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ned

I say we start an offer for Joe. The deal is, Joe pulls through this and we take donations to send him to a Steelers game! Two tickets to a game and two plane tickets. Think we can make that offer?

I'm in.
Great idea!---count me in

:goodpost:

Techman

from his family
I woke up a little after 4:00am and called the hospital. Lynn, the nurse said that they had to give him some blood pressure meds and that he had a fever at midnight , they are giving him antibiotics and are sending cultures to find out what's going on. I have to get ready and go to the hospital. Will post more when I can. Thanks to everyone for the prayers, love and support. Hennie

iSign

Joe, I am sending my prayers up for your full recovery. God bless you and your family in this tough time & bring the miracle of life to fill your days again, in great health and happiness!!!

signage

All of use up here in the burgh are praying for you! Show them what us PA'ers are made of just old fashioned toughness!

Border

I read on his FB page that they are going to try and get him off the ventilator today, possibly?

Techman

his family writes..

Theres not been much of a change. Hennie missed the Dr,talked to nurse who told her Joe's condition is "stable" (as stable as one can be in his situation-my words)Damage to heart severe will never operate above 10% capacity, pointed out fact heart has to be able to pump blood to all other vital organs(underlying implications there, I feel sure) They giving him less meds for sedation, he has to be able to "function" in order for them to determine whether can remove ventilator.

Still "just a minute by minute, hour by hour" situation,Hennie said.So - please continue prayers, sending love, light, positive energy to both of them. THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's really amazing at how much this story has changed. I feel so good for OP and have prayers going all the time.

Thanks again for the update.

Not only has he touched all of our lives here at s101, but I can't believe all the people I've told about his story. It's beyond what we can do just here. There are many others saying prayers for him, also.​

Ken

Every good thought, prayer and wish I can muster.... is comin' your way OP)))))))))))
With love...Ken