• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

update for tonight Joe...

Techman

from hennie his honey..

I just got home from the hospital. I'm loosing my optimism. Joe didn't even open his eyes or squeeze my hand today. He seems to be getting worse instead of better. Traci observed the same thing when she saw Joe today. I missed the Dr today, but when I asked the nurse what he said, she said he said Joe was stable. hmmmmm. I asked the night nurse to write a note that I want to speak with the Dr. Eilen . It's very sad. I miss my Joe!! I really hope he can stay. I love him so much. I know also that what he has now, in the hospital is not how he wants to live ; on a ventilator with a feeding tube drugged up & in restraints; it's hard to take. If he must go, I lovingly release him to his soul's destiny.

C;mon joe... Please stay with us.

showcase 66

Thoughts and prayers are still coming from here. I have told so many people around here about Joe and all of them are sending there prayers as well. We are all here for you Joe.

surf city

Joe, fight hard my friend. You can do it. There are so many more signs to paint and pots to throw. We are all praying for you that you will pull through this.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There will always be ups & downs.

I'm still pullin' for OP all the way. However, Hennie might have to face what she has already mentioned. The quality of life if he makes it, might not be what he OR she want. There is a certain amount of dignity involved when surviving such a traumatic set of events, such as OP has gone through..... and no one wants to ever be a burden on someone else.

As I said earlier, I know many people that have fought their way back and living completely normal lives again, but it was a struggle and a tough fight for them and their family and friends. I believe Joe has what it takes and Hennie is what Joe needs to help him. They've been a team for a long time and together.... will make the right decisions.

Praying for ya...... OP !!

vid

...If he must go, I lovingly release him to his soul's destiny.

wow. That's tough to read. I can't imagine the agony that Hennie is experiencing. My heart goes out to her.

All the best wishes for her and Joe.

Hennie and Joe-My thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray and hope that Joe is able to fight through this (and we all know that he is a fighter). I haven't been on Signs101 too much over the past year, but I was saddened to read about the recent events that you and Joe have had to endure. Thanks for the updates (as hard as they are to sometimes report).

C'mon Joe...Steeler nation needs you!

d fleming

There will always be ups & downs.

I'm still pullin' for OP all the way. However, Hennie might have to face what she has already mentioned. The quality of life if he makes it, might not be what he OR she want. There is a certain amount of dignity involved when surviving such a traumatic set of events, such as OP has gone through..... and no one wants to ever be a burden on someone else.

As I said earlier, I know many people that have fought their way back and living completely normal lives again, but it was a struggle and a tough fight for them and their family and friends. I believe Joe has what it takes and Hennie is what Joe needs to help him. They've been a team for a long time and together.... will make the right decisions.

Praying for ya...... OP !!

Excellent post Gino.

Rodi

Prayers for Hennie and Joe, may God give them both Grace for this exceedingly difficult time.