• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Roland vp540 value

jyl

I have about 16 months old vp540 and trying to sell it due to downsizing and to pay my mortgage....

How much do you think is fair value I can sell?
Is there are any website to look up used price??

thanks

James605

I just picked up one yesterday. Might need new heads though, been sitting for a month with ink in it. I paid 10k...:rock-n-roll:

Malkin

We bought a demo unit a few months ago, paid 16K. ...still had 1 year of warranty left.

dolce05

if you market it correctly you wouldnt be selling it and it would be paying your mortgage for you.....we purchased one about 14 months ago and run it 5 hours a day...for the past month been working 7 days a week...when i hear that print head running back n forth it calms me knowing its making money....

signpro

Manager
i agree with Dolce.. before you sell the machine.. take a day off, and go sell some product around town for a few hours... see what business you can drum up. It's out there, just needs to be found!!! keep your head up man. mine is silent all to often, but i cannot get rid of it, it's still paying for itself at least, usually more.

synergy_jim

ditto..... my xc-540 has been paying my mortgage, both of my employees' rent, my truck payment, insurance, you get the idea......

Pat Whatley

I've been offered two that were printing perfectly for $10,000 and $11,000, just so you know. There's one on ebay right now with a laminator for $11,850

signpro

Manager
Yup, buy a roll of 13oz banner material, and have a Sale!
agreed, it's worth a $100 gamble at least on a roll of banner.
print a sample, take it with you, and have a hell of a sale!!!

good luck man!! we hate to see you selling stuff to make ends meet.

petepaz

we are pretty busy also
hit the pavement give one last college try
we have a gerber edge, sp300 and vp540 and when all three are running at the same time i almost wet my self