• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Using Rapid Tac

BadAss

No problems with either diluting RT or my own mix. But we use a lot. Here in AZ. and when working outdoors it is a must. Our summers are long and are usually always in the triple digits. Without wet app. Vinyl pulls to the hot metal like a magnet. I do use RT on more complex jobs or higher end stuff, but when it a stick & go we use our mix.

cdiesel

Hey Mykel,
You guys mix denatured in your app fluid?? I've used denatured alcohol to remove adhesive!

While I was never a huge fan of Roger, I have to say that R/T 2 works great! We have an ongoing project where we can go through a couple gallons a night, and it works wonderfully. I know some other installers across the country that have been using it to install 2nd surface glass vinyl in sub-freezing weather.

BadAss

Hey Chris,
Yeah it is Denatured. I am going to try Iso next time as a friend of mine at a Body shop uses it (90%) and says it works better. The 70% and denatured I guess linger longer, where the 90% evaps quicker... Will see how it works, I've been using the denatured for years with no problems, but all ways willing to try something new....

BobM

The consistent high quality of Rapid Tac products and the ease of use far outweigh the cost. You want the best product, pay the price and use the best product. I just can't understand trying to save a few pennies when you have a Rapid Tac product line that performs exactly as advertised, every time.

J

john1

Just buy a gallon of the stuff. It's like $26 a gallon and is it ready to rock and roll.