Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USTECH 65" MVT-600 cold laminator purchase from Dave at bestdgi.com

Discussion in 'Laminators' started by trakers, May 30, 2014.

1. davidgodden

davidgodden New Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Baltimore, MD
    Bought the 65'' VT 9600 the 65'' version anyway

2. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    Dave,

I ordered my VT9600 a few weeks ago and I only run a 48" printer. I will simply tell you that I am extremely happy with my purchase and wonder why I waited so long to buy a laminator. It has worked great so far but I did have a few minor issues upon start up. First it seemed to wrinkle no matter what I did so upon inspecting the spacing between the top and bottom rollers I noticed they were not even. Once I adjusted them it ran fine. It is very easy to adjust and Dave at Bestdgi was quick to respond to my questions with the answers to fix my problem. I think you will be happy with it as well. I went with the crank handle as I figure that should never break when compared to an electric motor. I also spoke with another member who has had a US tech for 4 years and stated to me on the phone that if it broke today he would buy another US Tech. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Thanks
    Bob

3. KevSign

KevSign Member

Apr 21, 2006
    Orange, CA
    We had their machine over 4 yrs and some parts problem need replace.
    Dave is very helpful trouble shoot and send us free part to fix and now working again.

Great services and great machine.

Kevin

4. davidgodden

davidgodden New Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Baltimore, MD
    VT-9600 Assembly and topsheet test

I hope I got this assembly picture attached.
    Although I haven't laminated as of yet and only tried a quick application tape piece so far machine seems awesome.
    I will update. It seems you can hear when the top roller lays onto the bottom roller when closing and I am
    not sure if it needs more tightening a that point

Attached Files: