• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ValueJet CONVERTING message

pitkrew9697

The message window on my valuejet says "converting" after I rip a job and it won't print or do anything else. I have checked my IP address and all that. Any ideas? Maybe my cord is bad??. Very annoying! Signwarehouse said it isn't receiving the job that I send and to check my IP address on the printer and default gateway. Did that, and it's all fine. Ive checked my cords and all the settings in production manager. Help!

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
This may seem silly, but have you rebooted the printer and the computer you're using?
The only time I can recall seeing "Converting" on the printer's LCD readout was after cancelling a job. It usually meant the queue hadn't completely flushed the data. I could usually clear it out by holding down the cancel button for a few seconds. It would then read something like "Cancelling" and would clear everything out.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I would lean towards a communication or memory issue as well. Is this happening every time you run the machine or just once in a while?