• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van lettering, Need some help

J

john1

I have a customer van i am having some issues with due to the dumb doors on the passenger side.

The other side has the phone and website down the side from behind the cab back but on the passengers side a door handle is in the way.

What would be the best way to handle this other than shrinking it down and fitting it behind the door handle.

Thanks!

Attachments

• layout.jpg
    layout.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 88

OldPaint

well both sides of the van are the same size......duh!! what you dont say, is........does the right side have WINDOWS in the doors??? or no windows in the doors? this usually the only drawback about doing a van AND BOTH SIDE LETTERED IN THE SAME SIZE. as to your qustion on the door handle......cant you space it so the door handle is a space between a word or in between numbers of the phone #???? and sometimes you cant and the you gota do this.NOTICE......the T on the passenger door!!! had to cut it so it covered the door handle.

Attachments

• COREL 069S.jpg
    COREL 069S.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 77

Jillbeans

I think I'd make the website bigger, in the back, on both sides. Then put the phone number at the same level on the regular doors.
That way both website and phone number could be slightly larger.
Love....Jill