• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Vector Art" brand clipart Versus "Bee-Line"

signguy95

I find myself searching for different things in my clipart collection and 50% of the time coming up short of what I want. This coupled with my poor drawing skill makes it harder to find the right design.

On another note, since finding Fred's website, I no longer rely just upon my collections. I have found several images that I could purchase for a small price that I might only use once or twice.

If you were to offer a web-based collections that one could download the images needed or seach for those images, I think I would be inclined to spend more on that, than the average price per image from the collection to have that option!

Just my opinion!

Jay

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you were to offer a web-based collections that one could download the images needed or seach for those images, I think I would be inclined to spend more on that, than the average price per image from the collection to have that option!

Just my opinion!

Jay

Not quite sure what you are suggesting. If you are saying an online catalog devoted to searching for images, that idea was explored and rejected because it would throw the door wide open to illegal duplication of CD's.

I am exploring the idea of offering images at Express Clipart at a low price per image flat rated. But it would not be an unlimited download subscription plan. Rather it would be a prepaid arrangement and every download would just be a click on the meter of how many the user had left in his or her account. Such a plan would reduce time for the buyer because there would be no need to check out and make payment. It would also reduce the price per image down to very attractive level IMHO. From our point of view it would reduce our merchant account fees and serve to build a habit of getting image needs filled from Express Clipart to the greatest extent possible.

GB2

Old Member
I would just like to say that I think this thread once again demonstrates the high quality of Signs101. I also would agree that any tools designed for the ease of use of any type collection adds great value to it.

signguy95

I was just referring to buying collections vs. purchasing the images online.

I would rather pay a little more per image to be able to purchase just the one I need at the moment (ex. ExpressClipart.com) vs. buying a collection on cd/dvd because I have a customer needing a truck done with that specific clipart.

Hard to explain, but the short of it is, I would be more inclined to go to your website and search through you images for the one I want, than to purchase a collection hoping their is one I like in there.

Jay

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I was just referring to buying collections vs. purchasing the images online.

I would rather pay a little more per image to be able to purchase just the one I need at the moment (ex. ExpressClipart.com) vs. buying a collection on cd/dvd because I have a customer needing a truck done with that specific clipart.

Hard to explain, but the short of it is, I would be more inclined to go to your website and search through you images for the one I want, than to purchase a collection hoping their is one I like in there.

Jay

I couldn't agree more but will continue to offer the choice of collections and individual images.

RJ California

I like Vector Art and I'm waiting to purchase the 3rd installment from Fred.

That said, I do like and use the pay as you go and annual membership plans more than purchasing large CD libraries, most of which you will never use.