Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vector art of a big sportfishing boat

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by os101king, Jul 8, 2009.

1. os101king

os101king Active Member

Ok. I have been looking online through EVERYONES catalogs and have found one thing sorely missing from ANY catalog of boat vector art. I need a vector of a big sportfisher with a nice big tower heading away at an angle.. I have been looking for DAYS for this. NONE of the "VECTOR-ART" collections have anything even close, none of the merchants on here have any vectors of sport fishers... center consoles, small fishing boats and cruisers but NO sport fishers... ANYONE!?!!??!? HEEEEEELLELEP!!! this is driving me insane!!

Tags:
  2. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    The guy that wrote this would draw what he needed....

3. os101king

os101king Active Member

Wow. That was helpful.

You must be really proud of yourself, taking all that time to "burn" me. You feel like a big man now?

I don't have time to trace and clean the image and I know it was from existing clipart... my customer wants to match the original but can't come up with the file and I was just looking to save some time. Glad to see that Signs101 is inhabited mostly by jerkoffs like yourself who cruise the board like it's Fire Island, just looking to score a good burn.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
  4. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    :popcorn:

5. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    I would be interested in that type of stuff to. I been looking for what you explained and have not found enny thing close. good luck.
    JR

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    FYI, most of the images in your link are also available at my Express Clipart site for only 20% of the price Fotosearch charges. We license our images to Fotosearch because they have an excellent ability to get high prices. The royalty we receive from Fotosearch is as much or more as we charge in a direct sale. Here's a link.

7. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    hehehe!

Just teasing you dude! Can't you take some ribbing??

8. weaselboogie

weaselboogie Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Us
    apparently not.

9. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Its a full moon....................

10. Sign to Go

Sign to Go Member

Sep 13, 2004
    I know that my Pro Vehicle Outlines set has some boats there. Maybe you could start something from this if you have this vehicle outline set.

Jim

11. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    like was stated in the NHB post....it would be much easier to assist if we had an idea what were we looking for....post what you have, and we'll see if we can help....i don't know the difference between different kinds of boats...but might have what you need.....

12. Proteus

Proteus New Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Inform the customer that since he does not have the print artwork available, that you can re-create the artwork for a charge. Stop working for free -- the time you spend searching for the artwork is time you should be billing.