• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector art of a big sportfishing boat

os101king

Ok. I have been looking online through EVERYONES catalogs and have found one thing sorely missing from ANY catalog of boat vector art. I need a vector of a big sportfisher with a nice big tower heading away at an angle.. I have been looking for DAYS for this. NONE of the "VECTOR-ART" collections have anything even close, none of the merchants on here have any vectors of sport fishers... center consoles, small fishing boats and cruisers but NO sport fishers... ANYONE!?!!??!? HEEEEEELLELEP!!! this is driving me insane!!

jiarby

The guy that wrote this would draw what he needed....

While you browse our work, keep in mind that every example on this site was created for our customers personally. They were not taken from "templates" or pre-made designs, they were created with that specific business in mind

os101king

Wow. That was helpful.

You must be really proud of yourself, taking all that time to "burn" me. You feel like a big man now?

I don't have time to trace and clean the image and I know it was from existing clipart... my customer wants to match the original but can't come up with the file and I was just looking to save some time. Glad to see that Signs101 is inhabited mostly by jerkoffs like yourself who cruise the board like it's Fire Island, just looking to score a good burn.

Last edited by a moderator:

JR's

I would be interested in that type of stuff to. I been looking for what you explained and have not found enny thing close. good luck.
JR

Sign to Go

I know that my Pro Vehicle Outlines set has some boats there. Maybe you could start something from this if you have this vehicle outline set.

Jim

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
like was stated in the NHB post....it would be much easier to assist if we had an idea what were we looking for....post what you have, and we'll see if we can help....i don't know the difference between different kinds of boats...but might have what you need.....

Proteus

Inform the customer that since he does not have the print artwork available, that you can re-create the artwork for a charge. Stop working for free -- the time you spend searching for the artwork is time you should be billing.