• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle Wrap Templates

RDM

Greetings all. For the past 7-8 years w previously purchased a subscription from ImageClub10 where we had access to US and Euro model vector templates, as well as access to stock imagery. We are having difficulty communicating with ImageClub10 to renew our subscription. We're curious to know what similar sites other professionals are using. We used BadWraps years ago, and Pro Vehicle Outlines prior to ImageClub but the Art Station templates always seemed to be the most accurate, plus the access to stock imagery for no extra cost was nice. Open to recommendations.

Bengt Backhaus

I use ccvision.de. www.ccvision.de/en/index.html

They are great with european and asian models, but i'm not sure about US models,
since we don't have to many US cars here in Sweden
Except for RAM's and F150's. Seems like every 30-something building contractor drives one!

I use the annual subscription, but there is an option to buy individual files.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
My reply will always be to not solely rely on the templates. We much prefer to survey the vehicle, take photos and various measurements. Scale the images then design right on the images. Templates don't accurately simulate body molding vs. just a slight concave area. Many manufacturers add graphics to the vehicles that you won't find on templates either.

petepaz

i have used templates on rare occasions but like myront we like to go see the vehicle live. measure, take pics i just feel more comfortable.
there are sometimes variables that don't show up on templates, mirror and logo placement, sometimes shapes of windows vary and if your customer adds anything to the vehicle.
(i have a customer that sometimes add mirrors to their tractors. also have a customer that adds additional exterior locks to the van doors)

madone

i have used templates on rare occasions but like myront we like to go see the vehicle live. measure, take pics i just feel more comfortable.
there are sometimes variables that don't show up on templates, mirror and logo placement, sometimes shapes of windows vary and if your customer adds anything to the vehicle.
(i have a customer that sometimes add mirrors to their tractors. also have a customer that adds additional exterior locks to the van doors)
Bad Wraps is the only way to go, I use individual files, however, if you do volume, they have a subscription or bundle.

brdesign

I have had good luck with signelements.com I'm not sure if it's the same company as ImageClub10 or if one is a reseller of the other??