• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vehicle wraps... is it better to

do you leave the mirrors and handles on when doing a wrap on a vehicle

• Total voters

Border

pics? having a hard time picture that

I believe she is talking about cutting the wrap in the middle of the panel gaps then wrapping them around the backside of the edges.

The advice is to just trim at the edges and not wrap around them.

Sometimes, wrapping around them makes it look better if there is drastic color difference between the wrap and original color of the car, or if you are applying a matte black wrap, etc.

slappy

wow.. watched the link on the barrel method from the other thread and clicked on a subvideo that was on the end of it that shows a mirror being wrapped in chrome. Started reading the caption under the video and low and behold i found Justin Pate that was mentioned in this post.
So, may i ask.... who is this guy with the 5 minute rule? Never heard of him till post #6

TheSnowman

So, may i ask.... who is this guy with the 5 minute rule? Never heard of him till post #6
I have a 5 minute rule too, but it normally involves one of my friends cracking one off outside, and me locking them out of the truck till I know it's good and gone.

Xcesiv

I ask permission from the customer,

unless the customer says no i take it all off

i charge more to wrap with the mirrors and handles on so most people are ok with me taking it apart.