• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Venting

copythat

Just lost a client of 6 years. I submitted an order to Creative B. on Feb 19th. I accidentally asked if art was good enough to print from

Tommy,
On the email that was sent on 2/19 didn’t state that it was an order. It was more of a question. It said: Wanted to know if this artwork can be used to create an 8' table cloth. Please call or email me back.

I understand that you didn’t get a response but you didn’t request an actual order. I can get you a table throw in a couple days. I will waive the rush charge. Do you have an in-hands date that you want to try to meet? Let me know if you want me to process the rush order.

Thank you,

Bcky Scroder
Creative B
Customer Care Representative

(Client leaving to conference March 21st Always give myself some time.)

Explain that I would like order in hand March 7th Have other parts to order to complete. Tells me no problem. March 3rd she asked to please resend art. Really?

March 6th I'm told that she is on vacation. Second CSR apologies & repeats no charge for rush we will have in hand in 3 days March 10th. Please resend art. Called to confirm receipt of art. Got it! I forgot to call them for delivery. Cause I was left warm and fuzzy with this CSR. Never again, third CSR says nothing is in the works but I can help expedite & apologies for the other two. FIRED Creative b, client FIRED me!

Oh yea, lost the client but still took care of handouts.

Sorry Venting.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
That's unfortunate to hear seems like miscommunication on the vendor's side.

We also do table cloths and a bunch of different other things with a fast turnaround time. Also we can drop ship direct to your customer.

copythat

Thanks guys

Yea lost the client. In the end I chose to use this vendor. Only had a few things done with them without an issue. Though this was a no brainer for them (PUN). But how can two CSR's botched this up? Maybe they should be put on commission.

Anyway thanks again.

crewchief97

Give B2Signs a call next time, they are very helpful with me. SignWorldAmerica wouldn't open an account for my small sign shop. Very rude

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would suggest calling the vendor up and talking to the superior of the employees you are dealing with. Not to get those employees fired, but to better understand how their company works and how the job fell through the cracks & how to avoid this re-occurring in the future.