Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VersaArt RE640 asking to shake cartridges

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by guillermo, Apr 15, 2019.

1. guillermo

guillermo Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Northridge, California
    I have this machine that for a while stopped asking to shake some cartridges, but know I do pull out the cartridges and it does not beep, indicating the machine detected that it was removed, and when I put it back, still the blinking cartridge still blinks, I am using a refillable cartridge and called to get new cartridges but they do not come with the chips. I cleaned the chips on the existing cartridges and still doesn't go away, I have to turn off the machine and when is doing the set up cycle, I send the print job and that way it bypass that problem.

hope to get some info for this problem or where I can get some chips for this cartriges, by the way, each one is $25, this is for vertical cartridges.

Tags:
  2. Jay Grooms

Jay Grooms Printing, Printing, Printing......

Nov 20, 2018
    Burlington Wisconsin
    Seems like a chip issue to me, I am not aware of a workaround. Hopefully someone will chime in.