• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaArt RE640 asking to shake cartridges

guillermo

I have this machine that for a while stopped asking to shake some cartridges, but know I do pull out the cartridges and it does not beep, indicating the machine detected that it was removed, and when I put it back, still the blinking cartridge still blinks, I am using a refillable cartridge and called to get new cartridges but they do not come with the chips. I cleaned the chips on the existing cartridges and still doesn't go away, I have to turn off the machine and when is doing the set up cycle, I send the print job and that way it bypass that problem.

hope to get some info for this problem or where I can get some chips for this cartriges, by the way, each one is $25, this is for vertical cartridges.

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
Seems like a chip issue to me, I am not aware of a workaround. Hopefully someone will chime in.