• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm color issues?

landdesigns

looking for some advice or ideas on why my Versacamm is not printing Vibrant colors, the reds ,blues oranges, etc. seem dull and are not vibrant.

I'm using coreldraw with Versaworks, Ive tried using RGB,CMYK, Roland , Pantone color Palletts in my designs but they all seem to produce the same results.

I'm wondering can it be the way I'm saving the designs in Coreldraw? EPS Usually or Does a Versacamm not print vibrant colors?

I'm happy with my Versamm , just a little discouraged with the colors vibrancy, any suggestions would be a big help.

Todd

B Snyder

Are any of your nozzles clogged? I recently had a TIFF to print that had a lot of bright red in it. They printed a very pale red. I ran a test print and found ~40% of the magenta nozzles were clogged. After one normal cleaning the test print was run again and it was perfect.

Are you having this problem with both raster and vector images?

anotherdog

I get files in both, I always transfer Corel files to illustrator before printing.
Corel handles files colorspace differently.

G

gps-hi

you might also want to switch the default palette in corel to an RGB one. I find the color fidelity with the CYMK one to be iffy.