• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaCamm is "shaking" while it prints..

graphix28

I've just noticed this, I don't think it use to do it at all. Anyone else have the versacamm on here and have seen this? And we are now having an issue with laminate not sticking very well, it wants to lift off the vinyl.

Thanks for your input.

GZ SIGN DESIGNS

we have 2 versa camm's . a 54" & 30" and the 30" shakes while printing because the head moves across alot faster than the 54"

graphix28

ok thanks,, just checking everything to make sure I'm not the problem why my laminates aren't sticking very well anymore.

Sign Works

I have wanted to ask about this for the last two years but figured "hey they all gotta do it" my SP-300V does a side to side shimmy, I was concerned that mine might not have a stable enough foundation, my printer sits on a 5' x 10' sheet of MDO which sits on carpet but I believe it's just caused by the force of the head stopping at the end of each pass, just kind of odd to watch it but mine has always done this, never thought to ask the tech about it.