• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm Poster Paper

Sign Works

Got a request for paper prints, what paper have other Versacamm users had good results with? Any specific brands to stay away from? What sq ft price are you getting on posters? Thanks in advance for any input. :thumb:

LittleSnakey

We printed a picture poster size on the glossy poster paper that came with our Roland, then overlaminated it and it turned out very nice. Pic was from a 5 megapixle camera blown up to 24x36.

Got a request for paper prints, what paper have other Versacamm users had good results with? Any specific brands to stay away from? What sq ft price are you getting on posters? Thanks in advance for any input. :thumb:

Carl Crabtree

We use GFPHOTOSIJ from Intelicoat Technologies. Nice high gloss and prints well. I think we bought it from SignWareHouse. We charge the same for it as we do for vinyl.

SirSlarty

We use GFPHOTOSIJ from Intelicoat Technologies. Nice high gloss and prints well. I think we bought it from SignWareHouse. We charge the same for it as we do for vinyl.

I love this stuff. I highly recommend it. Just watch out for when the ink sides touch.

petepaz

we don't do much paper
but i did do some posters a few months ago and used the roland paper that came with our machines
and it worked good
(they say it is free with purchase of their machine but i think it is somewher buried in the price they are not fooling me)